Glasgow Rangers are back in the SPFL. You can watch every league match home and away with Rangers TV using a VPN.
Live most football fans, Mark Warburton the manger of Glasgow Rangers; is most excited about the return of the Old Firm derby versus Celtic. Rangers TV will once again stream these highly anticipated matches. Rangers won’t be able to rest on their laurels though. Whilst they’ve been away Aberdeen, Hearts and the others have all improved their SPFL prospects.
Don’t miss a kick! Get yourself a TV season ticket thanks to Rangers TV and Liberty Shield. Rangers TV will show every Rangers match home at Ibrox or away on the road with live streaming. Even the Saturday 3pm kick off fixtures!
Why can’t you watch Rangers TV live matches in the UK?
If you live in Scotland or anywhere else in the UK then RangersTV is geoblocked. This means you cannot watch their live match streaming service. The reason for this is a combination of TV rights being sold to Sky Sports and BT Sport. Plus the fact coverage of 3pm kick offs being blocked legally throughout the United Kingdom.
So how do you watch Rangers TV from anywhere?
- Get a non-UK IP address. USA, Irish, German, Spanish, French, Swiss etc will all work.
- Liberty Shield offer a range of VPN and Proxy services within these countries.
- If you want to watch on your PC, Mac or iPad then you can get a Proxy or VPN from only £6.99 per month.
- You’ll then to subscribe to the RangersTV Unlimited package for $28.50 per month or $299 per year.
- Not cheap but works out across the SPFL season at around $7 per match. If this is too expensive as commitment then you can pay-per-match to Rangers TV for only $9.50 per game.
Of course Rangers TV isn’t the only geographically-censored streaming services a USA VPN or Proxy will allow you to access. Other USA services like NBC Sports, ESPN, Fox Soccer, Hulu, HBO, Netflix USA and Pandora are available!