One of the events of the year in the international Rugby Union calendar is about begin (Six Nations 2019). Prompting many Rugby fans not currently in the region from which they wish to view the coverage of this event, to ask: How can I watch Six Nations Rugby Live Online when the coverage is not available in the region where I’m currently residing? Liberty Shield has the solution.
When you want to watch events like the Six Nations 2019, in the coverage of the nation that you support, but you’re currently outside that region, the only solution is a VPN. Liberty Shield is the premier solution when the answer to your problem is a VPN. You need a Six Nations VPN.
🏆 Guinness Six Nations 2019 Rugby
📺 Free Live Streaming on BBC & ITV + Catchup on BBC iPlayer & ITV Hub
📅 1 February – 16 March
Rugby’s Greatest Championship will take place over seven weekends in the Guinness 6 Nations 2019, beginning on Friday 1st February and finishing with a Championship ‘Super Saturday’ on March 16. France and Wales get things underway in Paris on Friday 1 February, with Scotland taking on Italy and Ireland hosting England on Saturday 2 February. To watch from anywhere you’ll need a Six Nations VPN.
The 2019 edition has been the most hyped Six Nations in years, not only due to the latent World Cup implications but because of the sheer quality and form of the teams. Ireland, Wales, England and Scotland all have serious claims to the throne – and as contractually obliged to mention, you never know which French team will show up.
There is a sense of destiny about Irish rugby at present that has the hallmarks of the legendary 2000-2003 England team. With last year’s Grand Slam and the Australian series win, the legendary victory over the All Blacks in Dublin provided the perfect springboard to tackle this most momentous of years – creating expectations hitherto unseen on the Emerald Isle.
The easiest way to watch the Guinness Six Nations 2019 Rugby live from from anywhere in the world is on BBC Sport and ITV…
If you try watch BBC Sport or ITV in English-speaking countries such as Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, Spain, France, Canary Islands, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Qatar, New Zealand, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, or Dubai you will get a Geo block error. To bypass this and watch all content for all you need is a a Proxy, VPN or VPN Router to overcome location restrictions that would otherwise block you from watching BBC & ITV Live Streaming and all other UK TV services.
The Guinness 6 Nations Rugby Championship will be streamed live on the BBC Sport website as well as ITV and the various BBC iPlayer and BBC / ITV Sports apps on iPhone, iPad, Android, Smart TV, Now TV, FireTV etc.
How to watch the Guinness Six Nations 2019 Rugby live streaming from anywhere…
When you load BBC iPlayer in the USA, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Australia, Dubai, Canada etc. you will get an error message.
BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only.
This is basically because their streaming services are geoblocked based on the IP address being used to access it. You must be a UK domestic web user to access BBC and ITV live tv streaming and catchup with BBC iPlayer.
- Get a UK IP address.
- If you just want to watch on your PC, Mac or iPad. Then you can get a UK Proxy or VPN from Liberty Shield, FREE for 48 hours and then from only £6.99 per month.
- Prefer to watch on supported media streaming devices like Now TV, Smart TVs, Apple TV, Xbox, PS4, Amazon Fire TV, Roku etc? You’ll need a UK configured VPN Router setup as British, available from only £13.99 with Worldwide Shipping available.
Furthermore BBC Sport and ITV live TV aren’t the only geographically-censored streaming services a VPN or Proxy will allow you to access. Other UK services like BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Sky Go and Now TV are available.
Plus with the option to switch to our USA service whenever you like, you can access Hulu, HBO GO, Netflix and Pandora.
Essentially you can access international content from virtually anywhere!.
Guinness Six Nations 2019 Fixtures Schedule
(All Times UK GMT)
- February 1: France vs. Wales (8pm, live on BBC)
- February 2: Scotland vs. Italy (2.15pm, live on BBC); Ireland vs. England (4.45pm, live on ITV)
- February 9: Scotland vs. Ireland (2.15pm, live on BBC); Italy vs. Wales (4.45pm, live on ITV)
- February 10: England vs. France (3pm, live on ITV)
- February 23: France vs. Scotland (2.15pm, live on BBC); Wales vs. England (4.45pm, live on BBC)
- February 24: Italy vs. Ireland (3pm, live on ITV)
- March 9: Scotland vs. Wales (2.15pm, live on BBC); England vs. Italy (3pm, live on ITV)
- March 10: Ireland vs. France (4.45pm, live on ITV)
- March 16: Italy vs. France (12.30pm, live on ITV); Wales vs. Ireland (2.45pm, live on BBC)
- March 17: England vs. Scotland (5pm, live on BBC)